Location: Remote Working
At Umeand, we are passionate about bringing people together, one group at a time. Good things happens when people come together, and that’s what really matters to us. The best part about working at Umeand, is building a platform that helps to make a very real difference in people social and professional lives. As a CTO Partner you will work with our customers to gather feedback and iterate on solutions, and to design and implement all aspects of the company software. This position requires someone with an entrepreneurial mindset looking to make an impact and drive all aspects of Umeand operations
Here is a sample of problems you would be solving:
- How to scale our platform to enhance our customer experience.
- How to design an efficient web application.
- How to work smarter and automatically detect anomalies.
What skills you’ll need:
- Experience in setting up, managing and enhancing the online platform. You might have some start-up experience, but this is not required.
- Excellent writing skills (business and project reports), good presenter & communicator.
- Ability to prioritise workload in line with tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
- Excellent team player with ability to work closely with others to deliver results.
- Work with our clients and customers to design and write applications systems and programs.
- Influence technical direction, choosing the best tools and approaches for the job at hand.
- Ensure delivery of a high-quality end product that is usable, has excellent user experiences, and is easy to use and maintain.
- You will research, design, test, implement, and maintain front- and back-end applications for Umeand services.
- Proven ability to innovate in ways that contribute to the success of the business.
- Exceptional communication skills: self-motivated, self-directed and a good communicator.
- Comfortable working various APIs and complex pipeline processes.
- Experience developing mobile-compatible web applications.
- Maintain attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Think critically: your ideas will be well thought out and you can easily conceptualize them and put them into action.
- You be proactive, in order to succeed you'll need to be the type of person who identifies potential issues before they even arise, not someone who only takes action when there is a problem.
- Work efficiently, you will always looking for ways to get more done with less wasted effort.
- 5+ years of experience developing user interfaces for web applications.
- At least 5 years of post-graduate working experience in a software engineering role.
- 2+ years in a team lead/ dev lead position.
- A University degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field.
At Umeand we look for talent, flexibility, and independence. You will be pivotal in scaling our business. We celebrate differences, and we thrive on it. We are committed to providing equal opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.