Role: Digital Marketing Partner
Team: Sales and Marketing
Location: Remote Working
At Umeand, we are passionate about bringing people together face to face. Good things happen when people come together, and that’s what really matters to us. The best part about working at Umeand is building a platform that helps to make a very real difference in people’s lives. As a Digital Marketing Partner you will lead all marketing functions and execute and implement our Digital Marketing plan. You will be a highly collaborative and efficient communicator, solution-oriented, and possess the ability to think quickly on your feet.
The Digital Marketing Partner will be responsible for planning, coordinating and executing marketing campaigns, for developing a product messaging & campaign strategy that is brought to market through experiential, email, digital, paid third parties, unpaid media, and sales channels. You need to be an expert in digital marketing, have excellent knowledge in developing campaigns, tactics and technologies to support all our marketing and demand generation efforts.
What skills you’ll need
- Self-starter – must be adaptable and able to respond appropriately to change.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work autonomously to manage and prioritize multiple tasks at one time.
- Detail-oriented, won’t miss the little things.
- Excellent project management and execution skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Communicator, strong presentation and writing skills.
- Have a content and strategy approach to marketing.
- Ability to understand qualitative and quantitative research, the market landscape, uses research and understanding to create simple, engaging messages, must have intellectually curiosity
- Analytical abilities, define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to views challenges or setbacks as opportunities to learn and improve on our processes and strengthen our capabilities.
- Identify, follow up on, co-ordinate, and resolve issues
- Understand the customer journey to improve our value propositions and customer segmentation.
- Document and share successes and best practices.
What you will do:
- Overall responsibility for the success of all Umeand Media campaigns and activities both paid and unpaid with the objective of increasing website traffic.
- Plan, develop, and manage social media and email marketing campaigns.
- Write and maintain public website content and lead generation campaign pages with strong SEO foundations.
- Write and maintain central repository of sales-led campaigns to improve sales teams’ ability to engage with our target audiences.
- Conduct regular reporting on marketing/campaign performance with metrics and creative analytics.
- Maintain project management tools and ensure accurate tracking of all campaign activities.
- Support sales objectives by focusing digital activities primarily on demand generation, and growing pipeline.
- Analyse website traffic flows of localized websites, providing internal reports and recommendations for improvement.
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI & KPIs).
- Work closely and strategically with all partners. Ensure alignment of digital marketing activities with other marketing campaigns and activities and focus on lead conversions and increasing the pipeline.
- Identify trends & insights and optimize spend & performance based on these insights.
- Help to select, collaborate, and manage external digital marketing agencies.
- Effectively collaborate with Umeand Partners to identify, understand and work to resolve issues that may arise related to marketing campaign operations, lead generation, data and analytics, website maintenance and other areas of work.
What You’ll Need:
- 2-4 years of experience in high technology software organisation, with evidence of prior success in digital marketing.
- Proven track record in C2C and B2B marketing.
- Experience in marketing and understanding online marketing and best practices.
- Self starter, skilled at project and process management to balance between urgent and important requests; comfortable with ambiguity.
- Experience with a CRM platform and Google Analytics preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
At Umeand we look for talent, flexibility and independence. You will be pivotal in scaling our business. We celebrate differences, and we thrive on it. We are committed to providing equal opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.