Role: Sales and Marketing Partner B2B
Team: Sales and Marketing
Location: Remote Working
At Umeand, we are passionate about bringing people together, one group at a time. Good things happens when people come together, and that’s what really matters to us. The best part about working at Umeand is building a platform that helps to make a very real difference in people’s social and professional lives. As a Sales and Marketing Partner you will to lead our B2B sales function. You will be responsible for the end to end sales from new business through to operations and client success. The successful candidate will be entrepreneurially-spirited. You will be responsible for driving revenue, manage existing accounts, sourcing new clients, building a revenue pipeline, and turning prospects into customers.
What you’ll do:
- Source, pursue and close deals with our B2B customers in-line with our business processes.
- Prospect new business, send company information to customers, build relationships.
- Manage pipeline, identify emerging trends in the marketplace.
- Provide key requirements to our technical team to continually increase our value proposition to our customers.
- Develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Umeand to customers.
- Manage accounts with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention and account growth.
- Design and develop Umeand’s internal sales methodology.
- Be proficient in account planning and understanding customers’ business needs.
- Manage forecast on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Maintain competitive knowledge, focus and innovative thinking.
- Take ownership of client accounts, keep records updated.
What you’ll need:
- 2-4 years of experience in high technology (services, software or hardware), with evidence of prior success in sales.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent project or program management experience.
- High level of curiosity to discover the root cause of complex business problems.
- Ability to independently build a large pipeline of outbound leads, pursue and close deals.
- Comfortable expressing a point of view and influencing change.
- Demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and business and sales acumen.
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers..
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to closing.
- Knowledge of digital marketing.
At Umeand, we look for talent, flexibility and independence. You will be pivotal in scaling our business. We celebrate differences, and we thrive on it. We are committed to providing equal opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.